Lobby Chair ES 104
Charles & Ray Eames, 1960
Charles and Ray Eames originally designed the Lobby Chairs for the Time & Life Building in New York City. The ES 104 Lobby Chair, outfitted with the luxuriant leather cushions that distinguish this legendary seating group, is an ideal task chair for prestigious office environments.
from 6,660.00 EUR
Leather PremiumMore colors
- Seat mechanism: adjustable backward tilt. Continuous seat height adjustment with gas spring. Swivel seat.
- Backrest and seat: side frames in chrome-plated die-cast aluminium. Cushion elements covered in leather.
- Armrests: upholstered in leather.
- Base: five-star base in chrome-plated die-cast aluminium, on castors. Equipped with hard castors for carpet or soft castors for hard floors.
- Options: also available as a conference chair equipped with glides or in a wider version especially suited for waiting areas.
The structural design of the Lobby Chair makes it comparable to the Lounge Chair in terms of comfort. It consists of three individual cushions joined together by aluminium side frames. The armchair was originally conceived to furnish lobby areas in New York's Time Life Building. In the following years, different versions were created that all have one fundamental thing in common: exceptional comfort. The Lobby Chair is available in three versions: the ES 104 office swivel chair, the ES 108 conference chair on glides, and the wider and lower ES 105 armchair for lounges and waiting areas.
COPYRIGHT ©2022 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings