Lampe de Bureau
Jean Prouvé, 1930
Jean Prouvé designed the Lampe de Bureau (1930), a small table lamp made of sheet steel, for the halls of residence at the Cité Universitaire in Nancy.
- Material: powder-coated sheet steel, 1 bulb included.
- Socket: E14.
- Light source: Osram Candle, frosted.
- Dimmability: no dimmer.
- Kelvin: 2700 K (warm white).
- Plug: Euro flat 2-pin (type C plug), UK 3-pin (type G plug) or US 2-pin (type A plug).
- Cable length: from cable outlet to switch 50 cm, from switch to plug 200 cm.
- Max. watt: 12 W.
- Energy efficiency: F
This product was designed by
Jean Prouvé, who regarded himself as an engineer throughout his lifetime, was both the designer and manufacturer of his product ideas. His unique oeuvre, ranging from a letter opener to door and window fittings, from lighting and furniture to prefabricated houses and modular building systems, encompasses almost anything that is suited to industrial production and construction.
COPYRIGHT ©2023 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings