Fauteuil de Salon
Jean Prouvé, 1939
Thanks to its refined, understated aesthetic, the Fauteuil de Salon lends itself to a wide range of interiors and is particularly at home in elegant lobbies and waiting areas.
from CZK 70,470.00
Leather PremiumMore colors
- Seat and backrest: polyurethane filling; cover in fabric or leather.
- Seat height: 415 mm (340 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1:2000).
- Armrests: solid wood in natural oak with oiled finish, dark stained oak with protective natural lacquer finish, or American walnut with oiled finish.
- Base: bent sheet steel and tubular steel, powder-coated (smooth).
- Glides: hard glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.
Fauteuil de Salon
Fauteuil de Salon joins simple planes into a unified architectural object with a comfortable seat surface and backrest. Rediscovered in the archives of the French engineer Jean Prouvé, the armchair has been updated in a contemporary colour palette. With solid wood armrests and the designer's characteristic structural aesthetic, Fauteuil de Salon can be ideally combined with other pieces in the Prouvé Collection.
This product was designed by
Jean Prouvé, who regarded himself as an engineer throughout his lifetime, was both the designer and manufacturer of his product ideas. His unique oeuvre, ranging from a letter opener to door and window fittings, from lighting and furniture to prefabricated houses and modular building systems, encompasses almost anything that is suited to industrial production and construction.
COPYRIGHT ©2022 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings