Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2011
Map Table by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby is a universal table system. The tables can be quickly and easily rearranged and stacked if necessary, ideal for every situation requiring flexible ...
- Description: chipboard-faced blockboard panel. Central core made of solid wood strips (IF 20 glued according to DIN 68705) overlaid with chipboard.
- Fire performance: normal flammability, B2 B2 (DIN 4102-1), D-s2, d0 (EN 13501-1, CWFT).
- Environmental safety: meets (or exceeds) E1 category standards for environmentally safe emissions.
- Table top: melamine-coated.
- Description: laminated particle board with block core coated with melamine resin according to DIN EN 14322.
- Table thickness: thickness of finished table top approx. 19 mm.
- Edge: black ABS edge (3 mm).
- Safety: all edges and corners are rounded. Environmental safety: meets (or exceeds) E1 category standards for environmentally safe emissions.
- Note: threaded sleeves are screwed into the underside of the table top to facilitate the variable arrangement of the leg adaptors. Table tops are available in the colours soft light and dim grey.
Map Table is a universal table system for situations requiring flexible configurations and optimal utilisation of space. Through their experience with the architectural design and development of training and conference venues, Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby came to recognise the need for a new, simple table system. Modern, communication-based methods of presentation and learning require adaptable ...
This product was designed by
Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby
Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby studied architecture as fellow students at the Royal College of Art in London. Since that time, their collaborative work has probed the interface between industrial design, furniture design and architecture.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings