Konstantin Grcic, 2016
The height-adjustable Hack table system by Konstantin Grcic counters traditional office desks with an innovative functional and aesthetic approach that satisfies the demands of today's startups and ...
- Table top and wall elements: OSB (oriented strand board), 15 mm thick, three-layered, flat-pressed panel made from micro veneers in accordance with DIN EN 300. Safety: all edges and corners are rounded. Emission levels are lower than the legally permissible (non-hazardous) E1 standard.
- Frame: welded construction made of square steel tubing, powder-coated finish in deep black.
- Corner connectors: anodised aluminium.
- Legs: powder-coated aluminium, finish in deep black, fitted with injection-moulded plastic glides for adaptation to uneven flooring (range 0-10 mm).
- Straps: polypropylene, black.
Designed by Konstantin Grcic, Hack is a table system that anticipates the requirements of companies and employees – a provocative solution which can be understood as a 'hack' of the office environment. Grcic counters traditional desks with an innovative functional and aesthetic approach that satisfies the demands of today's high-tech companies. Such companies need to offer young university ...
This product was designed by
Konstantin Grcic was trained as a cabinetmaker at Parnham College in Dorset before studying industrial design at the Royal College of Art in London. In 1991 he set up his own practice, Konstantin Grcic Design. The Vitra Design Museum devoted a monographic exhibition to Grcic and his work in 2014.
COPYRIGHT ©2020 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings