With public transportation:
* Note: Please check your ticket to ensure that it is valid in Germany.By car:
- From train station Basel Badischer Bahnhof: Bus 55 to bus stop “Vitra“ (approx. 15 min) or by train with the Deutsche Bahn to Weil am Rhein (one stop, approx. 5 min).*
- From train station Basel SBB, Barfüsserplatz, Claraplatz, Kleinhüningen: Tram 8 to terminal stop “Weil am Rhein Bahnhof/Zentrum“.*
- From Euroairport Basel/Mulhouse: Bus 50 to train station Basel SBB (approx. 15 min), change to Tram 8 to terminal stop “Weil am Rhein Bahnhof/Zentrum“.*
- From train station Weil am Rhein: Follow the signs to the Vitra Campus along Müllheimer Str. (duration approx. 15 min, walking distance approx. 1 km).
«24 Stops» shuttle service:
- From Germany: Autobahn A5 Karlsruhe-Basel, exit 69 Weil am Rhein, turn left and follow the signs to the Vitra Design Museum.
- From Switzerland: Autobahn A5 Basel-Karlsruhe, exit 69 Weil am Rhein, turn left and follow the signs to the Vitra Design Museum.
- From France: From Strasbourg via border crossing at Palmrain Bridge (D), E 35 to the Vitra Campus.
- From Fondation Beyeler, Riehen (Switzerland): March through October on weekends / public holidays shuttle service at 11.30 am & 3.30 pm (departure point «Waterspout» by Tobias Rehberger). 6 Euros per person, children free. Pay (cash/debit or credit card) on the «24 Stops» shuttle. No minimum number of passengers. Please find more information here.