Grand Executive Lowback
Antonio Citterio, 2014
The prestigious Grand Executive armchair makes an exceptionally comfortable seating choice for well-appointed home offices, thanks to its individually adaptable FlowMotion mechanism and luxurious ...
Leather PremiumMore colors
- Mechanism: FlowMotion mechanism with individual adjustment of backrest resistance.
- Backrest and seat: seat shell with integrated armrests and height-adjustable neck cushion (Highback). Backrest shell made of plastic; seat and back upholstery made of polyurethane foam. Leather cover.
- Base: five-star base in polished die-cast aluminium. With double castors (Ø 60 mm) for hard and soft floors in in basic dark.
- Grand Executive Highback: high backrest with height-adjustable neck cushion.
- Grand Executive Lowback: medium-height backrest without neck cushion.
Grand Executive & Grand Conference
The Grand Executive chair combines the elegance of the Grand Repos lounge chair, which was designed by Antonio Citterio for the Vitra Home Collection, with the functionality of a modern office chair. The dignified aura of the Grand Executive chair is complemented by a sleek aesthetic. Covered in high-quality leather, its softly padded upholstery provides supreme comfort. Decorative seams highlight ...
This product was designed by
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings