Alcove Plus Work
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2021
Offering a temporary retreat for quiet concentrated work, Alcove Plus Work comes with an integrated tablet desk, optionally available with power and data. Alcove Plus Work differs from Alcove Work due ...
Cosy 2More colors
Table top / Tray
- Structural frame: metal frame with MDF base board.
- Body: back and side panels with organic fibreboard core, connected with zip fasteners. Quilted cover with polyester-fibre padding. A zip fastener along the front edge of the side panels allows for attachment to the optional Alcove Plus Paravent.
- Seat/back cushions: polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Seat height: 480 mm (385 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Box: wooden carcass covered in polyurethane foam.
- Tablet desk: thickness 25 mm, high-density three-ply fine particle board with melamine coating and 3-mm ABS edge; or MDF board, powder-coated (textured finish); or in oak veneer (sourced in Europe) with straight veneered edge 2.5-3.0 mm.
- Covers: removable.
- Legs: steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated (smooth). Felt glides.
The 'room in a room' is a concept that Vitra has intensively pursued over many years in collaboration with the designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. In 2006, the idea of mobile micro-architectural elements led to the development of the Alcove family, which has been continuously expanded with new models ever since. Nearly one-and-a-half metres high, the side and back panels of the Alcove Highback ...
This product was designed by
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
The brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec live and work in Paris. Their oeuvre ranges from small everyday objects to architectural projects. They have worked with Vitra since 2000 and have contributed numerous designs to both the office and home collections.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings