AC 5 Meet
Antonio Citterio, 2017
AC 5 Meet is the classic conference chair in the AC 5 Group of office chairs. Thanks to the understated elegance of its design and the use of high-quality materials, AC 5 Meet cuts a fine figure in ...
from 740.00 €
- Seat mechanism: tilt mechanism, lockable in upright position. Mechanism housing in polished aluminium.
- Backrest: self-supporting backrest construction with horizontally stitched padding. Cover in fabric or leather.
- Seat: polyurethane foam padding. Cover in fabric or leather.
- Armrests: without armrests or with polished die-cast aluminium ring armrests, optional leather pads (pads are matched to the leather upholstery; for chairs with fabric covers, the leather armrest pads are in the colour nero).
- Base: four-star base in polished die-cast aluminium on glides. Swivel mount with shock-absorbing seat suspension.
AC 5 Group
Jointly developed by Antonio Citterio and Vitra, the AC 5 Group is a family of office chairs designed to furnish modern, disparate work environments in a consistent aesthetic. Their trim shapes, sophisticated aluminium components and classic Hopsak cover fabric lend these chairs a dignified elegance. At the same time, the various models of the AC 5 Group cover a wide performance spectrum. These ...
This product was designed by
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings