ID Visitor Trim
Antonio Citterio, 2021
Antonio Citterio collaborated with Vitra to develop different versions of the ID Visitor chair, perfectly coordinated with the ID Chair Concept. Thanks to an understated design, they can be combined ...
from 551.00 €
- Backrest: plastic backrest with polyurethane or polyurethane-free padding; fabric cover with double seam around the edge. Armrests made of polypropylene in basic dark or dim grey.
- Seat cushion: polyurethane foam or optional PU-foam-free padding (F). Seat and back covers in fabric.
- Base: tubular steel cantilever base, in chrome or powder-coated in basic dark or soft grey. Can be stacked (max. 4 chairs).
- Note: as stacking can cause scratches, we recommend the chrome version for this purpose. In the stackable version, the seat cover is in basic dark (with armrests in basic dark) or soft grey (with armrests in dim grey).
- Optional accessory: a multipurpose folding desk tablet in black plastic is available for the version in chrome.
ID Visitor is a comfortable touchdown chair designed by Antonio Citterio in collaboration with Vitra, perfectly coordinated with the ID Chair Concept. Thanks to its understated functional design, ID Visitor can combined with almost any office chair and integrated in a wide variety of work environments. The backrest can be selected from a choice of four versions to match those of the other ID ...
This product was designed by
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings