Alcove Plus Desk
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2021
Alcove Plus Desk is a touchdown workstation that shields users both visually and acoustically, making it ideally suited for focussed tasks. Alcove Plus Desk comes in three sizes and can be fitted with ...
Cosy 2More colors
Table top / Tray
- Body/structure: back and side panels with organic fibreboard core and metal frame, connected with zip fasteners. Quilted covers with polyester-fibre padding. A zip fastener along the front edge of the side panels allows for attachment to the optional Alcove Plus Paravent. Metal frame for stabilisation of back and side panels and for support of table top.
- Covers: removable.
- Table top: thickness 25 mm, high-density three-ply fine particle board with melamine coating and 3-mm ABS edge; or MDF board, powder-coated (textured finish); or in oak veneer (sourced in Europe) with straight veneered edge 2.5-3.0 mm.
- Table height: 740 mm.
- Cable basket: steel wire, powder-coated in black, W 444 x D 114 x H 164 mm. Maximum number of baskets for large desk: 3 units; medium desk: 2 units; and small desk: 1 unit.
- Legs: tubular steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated (smooth). Non-slip glides, levelling adjustment +/- 10mm.
- Electrification: When ‘table-top electrification’ is selected, please configure the suitable Port 120 or 180 as required and order separately along with the feed cable, cable conduit, under-table electrification, distribution block etc. At least one Alcove Plus Desk cable basket is required per Port. The simplest electrification version does not require a Port; cables can be installed on the surface of the table between the table top and panel. The minimum requirement is one cable basket, one power outlet strip and one feed cable. These must also be ordered separately.
The 'room in a room' is a concept that Vitra has intensively pursued over many years in collaboration with the designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. In 2006, the idea of mobile micro-architectural elements led to the development of the Alcove family, which has been continuously expanded with new models ever since. Nearly one-and-a-half metres high, the side and back panels of the Alcove Highback ...
This product was designed by
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
The brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec live and work in Paris. Their oeuvre ranges from small everyday objects to architectural projects. They have worked with Vitra since 2000 and have contributed numerous designs to both the office and home collections.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings