Jean Prouvé, 1948
Fauteuil Kangourou is limited to 100 pieces in this version and is only available directly from Vitra.
Fauteuil Kangourou is sold out
Thank you for your interest in Fauteuil Kangourou, a limited edition by Jean Prouvé. The lounge chair is sold out. Stay in the know for future drops by signing up to our newsletter.
- Metal parts of base: powder-coated steel (smooth), colour Prouvé Bleu Marcoule.
- Wooden parts of base: natural solid oak, oiled finish.
- Armrests: natural solid oak, oiled finish.
- Cover: Karandash fabric (Dedar), colour cobalt.
- Metal parts of base: steel, powder-coated finish (smooth), colour Prouvé Blanc Colombe.
- Wooden parts of base: dark solid oak, oiled finish.
- Armrests: dark solid oak, oiled finish.
- Cover: Karandash fabric (Dedar), colour brebis.
Jean Prouvé, who regarded himself as an engineer throughout his lifetime, was both the designer and manufacturer of his product ideas. His unique oeuvre, ranging from a letter opener to door and window fittings, from lighting and furniture to prefabricated houses and modular building systems, encompasses almost anything that is suited to industrial production and construction.