Antonio Citterio, 2011
As a companion piece for Repos and Grand Repos, the Ottoman enhances the extraordinary comfort of these lounge chairs by allowing users to put their feet up and relax.
from 14,700.00 NOK
Cosy 2 (cross stitch)More colors
Leather Premium (contrast seam)More colors
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Seat heights: 400 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1) or 450 mm (360 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Note: The base version determines the finish of the mechanism control lever.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.
- Ottoman: plastic panel, polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Four-star base: die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Glides Ottoman: fitted with plastic glides for soft floors or felt glides for hard floors.
Repos & Grand Repos
Jointly developed by Vitra and Antonio Citterio, the lounge chairs Repos and Grand Repos introduce a new level of comfort and flexibility to the home environment: with their generous padding, inviting armrests and high backrest, these elegant swivel-based lounge chairs impart an image of supreme comfort. Thanks to the synchronised mechanism concealed beneath the upholstery, sitters can move from ...
This product was designed by
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
COPYRIGHT ©2020 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings