Antonio Citterio, 2011
Panchina is a small upholstered bench that can serve as a practical seating option or as a footrest for Repos and Grand Repos, thereby enhancing the extraordinary comfort of these armchairs.
from 9,100.00 NOK
Cosy 2 (cross stitch)More colors
Leather Premium (contrast seam)More colors
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Seat heights: 400 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1) or 450 mm (360 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Note: The base version determines the finish of the mechanism control lever.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.
- Panchina: plywood board, polyurethane foam and polyester fibre.
- Legs: die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Glides Panchina: only available with plastic glides.
This product was designed by
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.
Repos & Grand Repos
Jointly developed by Vitra and Antonio Citterio, the lounge chairs Repos and Grand Repos introduce a new level of comfort and flexibility to the home environment: with their generous padding, inviting armrests and high backrest, these elegant swivel-based lounge chairs impart an image of supreme comfort. Thanks to the synchronised mechanism concealed beneath the upholstery, sitters can move from ...
COPYRIGHT ©2020 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings