Comprehensive safety and hygiene concepts have been implemented in accordance with governmental regulations and in consultation with a medical task force, in order to provide maximum protection for campus visitors and employees, while still offering an optimal experience of design and architecture.
• Face masks are required in all public open spaces on the Vitra Campus and buildings such as the Vitra Design Museum, Vitra Schaudepot, the Vitra Design Museum, and the VitraHaus, this also applies to guided tours and workshops (Disposable masks can be provided).
• Spit protection has been installed at all receptions, cash registers, and shops on Campus.
• Floor markings and information points help to guide guests.
• Payment with debit or credit card is preferred (cash payments are still possible).
• Lockers are not available for the time being, there’s only a limited capacity to store coats and jackets.
Responsible behaviour of our guests: Wash your hands thoroughly, keep social distancing in mind (min. 1,5 meter), please stay at home if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, don’t shake hands, use your elbow if you need to sneeze or cough etc.
Maximum number of guests in public buildings and during guided tours and workshops:
• max. 50 guests at the Vitra Design Museum (Frank Gehry building)
• max. 8 guests at the Vitra Design Museum Gallery
• max. 50 guests at the Vitra Schaudepot
• max. 20 guests at the shop of VitraHaus
• max. 19 persons during guided architecture tours
• max. 15 persons during guided exhibition tours
• max. 10 participants (and 1 workshop leader) during workshops
All hygiene and safety concepts that serve to ensure the safety of employees and visitors are continuously evaluated and updated in order to be able to offer you the best possible experience in the Vitra Design Museum while taking all precautionary measures.