Alberto Meda, 2004
MedaSlim by Alberto Meda is an exceptionally robust visitor and conference chair with a sleek design and excellent user comfort. The front legs, backrest frame and seat are moulded in one piece thanks to an ingenious production process. The MedaSlim model with chrome-plated legs can be stacked up to 5 chairs high.
from $ 740.00
Backrest, seat and front legs
- Backrest: netweave sling cover (Netline).
- Seat upholstery: polyurethane foam padding with fabric or leather cover.
- Armrests: die-cast aluminium with polished or chrome-plated finish or powder-coated in basic dark.
- Base and backrest: backrest frame, front legs and seat shell moulded from a single piece of fibreglass-reinforced polyamide (basic dark). Back legs in aluminium with polished or chrome-plated finish or powder-coated in basic dark.
- Optional: MedaSlim can be equipped with row connectors and row numbering elements for mass seating.
- Note: only MedaSlim chairs with chrome-plated legs are suitable for stacking (up to 5 chairs). The polished and powder-coated versions should not be stacked as this could scratch the surface.
MedaSlim is a robust universal visitor chair that offers exceptional comfort. The elegant and sleek chair can be used wherever comfortable seating is required for extended periods of time: ofﬁces, conference and meeting rooms, auditoriums, restaurants and cafés. The flexible backrest frame, seat and front legs are moulded in one piece and adapt to the user’s body movements. Together with the breathable netweave fabric, the design ensures comfortable sitting over long periods.
This product was designed by
Alberto Meda lives and works in Milan. He teaches at IUAV University of Venice and lectures at leading design colleges and institutions. He has worked together with Vitra since 1994. During this time, his elegant designs for office chairs and a variety of tables have made a significant contribution to the success of Vitra’s Office Collection.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings