Hans Coray, 1938
- Seat shell: seat shell in pressed aluminium sheeting with 91 punched holes, matt anodised surface.
- Base: armrests and legs from bent aluminium profiles, with welded aluminium cross braces, matt anodised surface.
- Glides: glides in light grey injection-moulded TPE.
- Outdoor use: suitable for unrestricted use outdoors.
- Note: as in the original design, the Landi Chair can be stacked up to 6 units high. Vitra's re-edition of the classic stays true to the original while making the most of the latest technical possibilities. The anodised aluminium surface of the chair is durable and weather-resistant but may develop signs of wear and tear if the chairs are stacked.
Throughout his lifetime, Hans Coray (1906–1991) positioned himself at the intersection of art, design and architecture, attaching great importance to functionality and simplicity. From the 1950s onward, he was primarily active as a painter and sculptor.