Soft Modular Sofa Three-seater, corner element, Ottoman
Jasper Morrison, 2016
With carefully balanced proportions, great comfort and a conscious renunciation of decorative details, the Soft Modular Sofa (2016) by Jasper Morrison unites the characteristics of a modular lounge ...
Cosy 2More colors
Iroko 2More colors
Leather PremiumMore colors
- Seat: steel frame, wood construction with steel springs, polyurethane foam structure and visco cover.
- Seat height: 380 mm (270 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Armrests and backrest: wood construction with polyurethane foam structure and chamber cushion overlay (filling made of polyurethane foam rods and polyester fibres).
- Covers: removable.
- Throw cushions: foam cube and ball fibre filling.
- Neck cushion: polypropylene pellet filling.
- Glides: plastic glides with levelling adjustment.
- Ottoman structure: wood construction, steel springs and polyurethane foam structure with visco cover.
Soft Modular Sofa
The Soft Modular Sofa is Jasper Morrison's updated interpretation of what has become a modern classic: the low-slung modular sofa with a decidedly horizontal emphasis. Uniting carefully balanced proportions, great comfort and a conscious renunciation of decorative details, the Soft Modular Sofa exemplifies the characteristics of this sofa type in their purest form. Firmly in line with his ...
This product was designed by
Jasper Morrison lives and works in London and Tokyo. His designs are expressions of the ‘super normal’ design philosophy: rather than seeking unusual or extravagant results, he often breathes new life into proven solutions by means of reinterpretation, further development and refinement. He has worked together with Vitra on a regular basis since 1989.
COPYRIGHT ©2020 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings