Repos & Grand Repos
Antonio Citterio, 2011
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Cover: fabric or leather (now removable following product update in autumn 2022).
- Seat heights: 400 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1:2000) or 450 mm (360 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1:2000).
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Note: the base version determines the finish of the mechanism control lever.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.