Occasional Table LTR
Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Wooden table top: solid wood in natural oak with oiled finish, dark stained oak with protective natural lacquer finish, or American walnut with oiled finish.
- Origin of wood: oak (Quercus robur) from Western Europe and/or Poland; American walnut (Juglans nigra) from the USA.
- HPL table top: plywood core, high-pressure laminate surface.
- Gold leaf table top: plywood core, gilded surface with transparent coating.
- Marble table top: Carrara marble (Italy).
- Base: steel wire, chrome-plated or powder-coated.
Charles & Ray Eames
Charles and Ray Eames are counted among the most important figures of twentieth-century design. Their work spans the fields of furniture design, filmmaking, photography and exhibition design. Vitra is the sole authorised manufacturer of Eames products for Europe and the Middle East. When you own an Eames product made by Vitra, you know it is an original.