Alcove Plume Contract Highback
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2015
The Alcove Plume Contract Highback sofa by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec appears almost like a minimalist sculpture, while its high back and side panels create an inviting, secluded niche. The cubic ...
from $ 5,850.00
- Structural frame: powder-coated steel, no external tubular frame.
- Back and side panels: integrated MDF panels for structural support; panel elements connected by zip fasteners.
- Seat cushion: multilayer PU foam upholstery with Bonnell spring core. The seat cushions can be individually detached and the fabric seat covers are removable.
- Seat height: 410 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1).
- Back cushions: filled with PU foam and PE fleece.
- Legs: tubular steel, chrome-plated or powder-coated (smooth).
Alcove Plume Contract
With the introduction of Alcove Plume Contract, Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec have expanded the wide selection of Alcove products for use in offices and public spaces. This has been achieved by adapting the low-slung Alcove Plume Sofa to office demands, and adding high back and side panels to create an additional Highback version. Alcove Plume Contract dispenses with visible legs and an external ...
This product was designed by
Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
The brothers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec live and work in Paris. Their oeuvre ranges from small everyday objects to architectural projects. They have worked with Vitra since 2000 and have contributed numerous designs to both the office and home collections.
COPYRIGHT ©2021 VITRA INTERNATIONAL AG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDCookie Settings