Antonio Citterio, 2011
- Chair/body: moulded polyurethane foam with webbed plastic frame and integrated synchronised mechanism with locking device.
- Cover: fabric or leather (now removable following product update in autumn 2022).
- Seat heights: 400 mm (310 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1:2000) or 450 mm (360 mm with applied load, measured in accordance with EN 1335-1:2000).
- Base: four-star base in die-cast aluminium, polished or powder-coated finish.
- Note: the base version determines the finish of the mechanism control lever.
- Neck pillow: filled with feathers.
Repos & Grand Repos
The swivel-based lounge chairs Repos and Grand Repos offer unparalleled comfort with their generous padding, inviting armrests and synchronised mechanism concealed beneath the upholstery. The chairs allow the sitter to move from an upright position to a reclined angle for resting, locking the backrest in any position. The resistance of the backrest can be manually adjusted to the user's weight. The fully removable covers come in a choice of fabrics and leathers and a wide range of colours, and all the plastic components in the inner construction are made of 95% recycled materials. Repos, Grand Repos and the matching ottoman are available in two different heights.
The architect and designer Antonio Citterio, who lives and works in Milan, has collaborated with Vitra since 1988. Together they have produced a series of office chairs and various office systems, as well as products for the Vitra Home Collection. The Citterio Collection is constantly being expanded.